4.30.2009

It's always the Love songs

Why is it when you are hurting that love songs seem to play constantly on the radio?  I also never knew how many love songs I have on my ipod.  It's ridiculous and incredibly annoying.  But Taylor Swift has some really good lyrics.  I thought this one was so perfect:

Say you're sorry that face of an angel breaks out just when you want it to.
And I pace back and forth because all this time because I honestly  believed in you.
Holding on the days drag on,
Stupid girl I should have known

I'm not a princess, 
This ain't a fairytale.
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
lead her up the stairwell.
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you and you let me down.
Now it's too late for you and your white horse,
To come around.

Maybe I'm naive I got lost in your eyes,
I never really had a chance.
I had so many dreams about you and me,
Happy Endings,
Now I know.

I'm not a princess this ain't a fairytale,
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, lead her up the stairwell.
This ain't  Hollywood this is a small town
I was a dreamer before you and you let me down.
Now it's too late for you and your white horse,
To come around.

There you on your knees
Begging for forgiveness
Begging for me
Just like I always wanted
But I'm so sorry

I'm not your princess,
This ain't our fairytale,
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well.
This is a big world,
That was a small town,
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to catch me now.

Try and catch me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment