4.29.2009

Overwhelmed

Let me just say that I feel incredibly overwhelmed that so many people are getting married right now.  And it really bothers me that since Brad and I have been dating for almost 2 years everyone expects us to be getting engaged soon.  Even when I tell them we are not, they still don't believe me or think something is seriously wrong with us.  Is there anything wrong with wanting to be established in life before we decide to tie the knot?  Come on, I wanna be able to go on a NICE honeymoon!   I guess this is what I get for living in the South.  
On to better things, I went by a printing place to get Summer's shower invitations printed.  They told me that the invitations would cost $60.00 for only 20 invitations.  Hello! Don't think so, I will be going to a different printing place.  Why so expensive?  It's just paper!
Brad is having a super busy, super stressful week with finals and projects.  I hate it when he has weeks like these because that means I go on the back burner :(  Oh well, school is way more important than me right now!
So I seriously have had these 2 online classes since March and have not gotten very far on them at all.  First of all, I don't know why anyone expected me to take Arkansas History online.  I hate history enough, I am not going to be super productive about doing it on my own time.  Hopefully I will get an urge to be uber productive and get them done sometime before I start summer school, but as of right now it doesn't look like that's happening.  
I went tanning yesterday, for 6 minutes.  I got burned.  Seriously?  I was only in there 6 minutes!  This is what I get for having LOVELY fair skin.   Have I told y'all how wonderful it is to be able to drive myself places?  Because it is WONDERFUL!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment