4.26.2009

Zac Efron

My mom and I went and saw 17 again today.  SO good!  Definitely worth going to see if you haven't because Zac Efron is such a cutie!  I told Brad today that I was allowed to have a crush on Zac since he has a major crush on Miley (never mind the fact that she is totally illegal for him.  hah!)  I also went and got some adorable flip flops, a white and black pair!  I'm so glad that the flip flops with the backs on them are in style again this year because that's the only kind I can wear!  Mom and I then went to Texas Roadhouse.  YUM!   I seriously ate like 4 rolls because their Cinnamon butter is to die for.  Love it!  I also went and tanned for my first time today.  I was trying not to because I don't want it to mess up my lovely scar, but I couldn't take it anymore.  I'm practically translucent.  So I bought the highest SPF I could find, which amazingly enough is now 100+ and put it on my scar.  I know that seems like an oxymoron, but oh well!  I also covered it with a towel, so hopefully it won't get messed up :)  The rest of the day I am going to paint my nails and work on some school/scholarship stuff.  Glorious!  Hope you all are having a lovely Sunday :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment