4.07.2009

An Early Morning

Today has been...a day.  It started at 6:30 this morning which is when I was supposed to register for my classes for this summer and next fall.  Now let me tell you,  I was upset that I had this late of a registration time.  But oh well, I guess it's better than not having one at all!  Anyway, so I get on to register and half of my classes ISIS won't let me register for.  AHH!  Frustrating.  So many emails later with my advisor I am now ready for summer school and next fall!  YAY!

Well, the hills began last night.  Scripted reality is so confusing to me.   I mean, what's real and what isn't??  It's just too confusing.  Even with all the petty drama though,  I always find myself watching it when it comes on.  That's all I have for now.  Maybe there will be more later :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment