4.14.2009

Big News!

Yesterday I had another appointment with my orthopedic, and guess what?!  I get to start walking next month!!!  This is soooooo incredibly exciting!  I just can't even imagine how wonderful it is going to be to walk again.  What's even better is that it is just in time for me to move back to fayetteville,  so I will be able to take better care of myself without needing others to do things for me.  This is going to be great!

I am in Fayetteville right now for a whole week!  It's really nice being up here, and getting to see Brad more.  The long distance relationship thing definitely isn't fun.  Last night, Brad decided he wanted to go up towards Bentonville to look at some trucks, so we went to eat at Carrabbas.  Yum!  They give you way too much food though, and I barely ate any of my lasagna because I was so full from everything else.  Oh and we ordered Calamari.  Now usually when we order it, they are just little rings, oh no.  This time they were full squids!  I couldn't eat them, Brad had no problems though! haha...What a boy.  

Today I am meeting Tressa for lunch!  I haven't seen her since Christmas, so this will be fun!  She's going to be a very very busy girl these next few months since she was just crowned Miss Arkansas-International!  Well that's all I have for now!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment