5.01.2009

Mess of a Dreamer

Isn't amazing how two days  can be so perfectly opposite from each other.  I seriously crack myself at times of how emotional and over dramatic I can be.  Today was a perfect day, for the most part.  It started with coffee at Steph's parent's house.  Her little baby brother was over there.  I think he is possibly the cutest toddler in the world.  He makes all the cute baby noises and faces and is always busy!  They also have an adorable new miniature Australian Shepard Puppy.  He is precious!  Then I went and had lunch with Clayton.  I hadn't seen him in at least over a year and it was great to get to catch up with him.  I forgot how comforting it can be when in the presence of good friends.  Isn't it amazing how fast time flys?  If you're not careful you can let a whole year pass without having a conversation with someone who used to be a close friend. 
I am watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians right now.  Seriously, this show cracks me up.  The things the sisters on here do to their mom reminds me so much of my sisters and our mom.  It's just such a funny show.
So my busy day ended with me being incredibly tired and exhausted.  I guess I'm just not ready to be going non-stop yet.  So instead of dinner out with my parents tonight, I stayed home and they went to dinner.  Oh well, looks like an early bedtime for me :)

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment