5.29.2009

Missing Him...

Well, Brad has been gone for a full four days now and let me just say I feel like he has been gone a month!  Seriously, I miss him so much.  I hate, hate, hate not being able to talk to him or text it.  It is the worst thing in the world.  After next week though, he will be able to call me on his breaks and he will have Saturdays off so that will be good.   I keep telling myself it will get easier.  I just hope it does.  
I've started summer school.  It's so nice to have something to do in the mornings again, but Spanish is kicking my butt!  I wish I had of taken it my Freshman year instead of waiting until my Senior year.  I don't remember anything I learned in high school!  I think I'm starting to catch on, but it is still really really hard!
Steph and I are finally moved into our new apartment! YAY!  I love it so much!  It's the perfect apartment.  Perfect layout and everything!  My room is really cute too.  Plus, almost all of my friends live out here! I'm loving it!!!  Can't wait to get up to the pool to lay out :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment