5.04.2009

An Un-Eventful Day

Today, for the most part, was  an un-eventful day.  My mom is home with me all week so I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or bad thing.  Haha, for the most part I think it's a good thing!  I found out today that I have an interview for a job this summer.  This job would be the perfect job for me.  My interview isn't for another couple of weeks, so keep your fingers crossed!  
If Kris Allen gets into the top 3 this week, then he gets to make a hometown visit!  This would be so exciting and means he gets to do a concert!!!! AHH!!! I'm going to be voting like crazy Tuesday night!
My oldest sister's birthday is today.  She is 27 years old now.  Wow! That sounds soooo old! lol.  Just think, she is 3 years away from being 30.  Wow, that is crazy!
I don't really have that much going on this week, but I am hoping to be able to make it up to the school for some observation hours.  I started tutoring a high school boy last week and I was really anxious about it.  I wasn't sure if I really knew enough Chemistry to tutor him.  But it went so well! I had forgotten how simple high school chemistry really is.  I'm so happy!  Now I have full confidence in my teaching abilities! Well this is all I have for now!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment