5.29.2009

My ABC's

A- Age:  21
B- Bed Size:  Queen
C- Chore you hate:  Unloading the dishwasher or picking up my dirty clothes :)
D- Dogs or cats:  Dogs
E- Essential start your day item:  Something sweet and Good Morning America
F- Favorite Color:  Pink and Red
G- Gold or Silver:  White Gold :)
H- Height:  5'2"
I- Instruments you play:  Piano and a little violin.
J- Job title:  Student and Intern at Central United Methodist
K- Kids:  None yet!!
L- Loud or quiet:  Mainly quiet.
M- Mom's name:  Vicky
N- Nicknames:  Jen, Winnie, Jbrad, then the multitude of names Brad has for me :)
O- Overnight hospital stay other than birth:  The 2 surgeries I had after I broke my leg this year.
P- Pet Peeve:  When people leave things in the living room, and when Brad drives with me in his truck with the CB radio on.
Q- Quote from a movie:  "You had me at hello"
R- Right or Left handed:  I'm a lefty.
S- Siblings:  2 sisters
T- Time you wake up:  7:30
U- Underwear:   Yes...
V- Vegetable you dislike:  Artichokes
W- Ways you run late:  I  never leave my house without eating breakfast first, so if I'm late it's usually because of this.
X- X-rays you've had:  Ankle, Wrist, Shoulder, Tail bone, Back, Lungs, Toes, Fingers, Leg
Y-Yummy Food you make:  Better than Sex cake, enchiladas (Brad's mom's recipe :) ) , Gaucamole, pretty much anything mexican.
Z- Zoo Favorites:  Anything fat and furry!

No comments:

Post a Comment