5.07.2009

Swimsuits

It's that time of year again...Swimsuit Season!!!  So I have been swimsuit shopping and bought a new one today.  Now, I have been lucky enough that I have NEVER needed to go on a diet.  Ever.  But not anymore :(  5 months of sitting on a couch does not do a body good!  I am so ashamed but this is the worst shape my body has ever been in... it's extremely sad.  So now I am going on a diet major!  I REFUSE to step into my swimsuit until I have lost at least 10 lbs.  Of course it's really hard to lose weight when you can't do all the cardio that is needed to lose that weight :(  But my lovely mother said she would get me a personal trainer, so that he can show me how to work out without putting extra stress on my hurt leg.  I am also not eating ANY MORE SUGAR.  I have a huge sweet tooth, but back in my pageant days I didn't eat any sugar except for my sweet tea of course.  So I know it's very possible!   So wish me luck!!! My diet starts....NOW!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment