5.17.2009

Demolition Derby & Cowboy Boots

It's been a while since I have posted!  I am officialy BACK IN FAYETTEVILLE!!! Woohoo!!! It has been a LONG six months being in Cabot, but I did have some quality time with my parents :)  It was a little sad leaving yesterday because I know my mom worries so much about me being up here all by myself and crippled!  
Last night,  Brad, Jon, Kristin and I all went to the demolition derby.  I had never been before.  The cars just run into each other!  I didn't think I would like it, but I actually did!  It's pretty fun just seeing lots of cars demolish each other.   There are some REDNECK people that go to those things!  I definitely saw my share of mullets... gross.  After that, much to Brad's enjoyment, we went to Chili's since it was the only restaurant open at 11 pm.  
Today was Church and lunch and I am waiting on Brad to get home from reffing so we can go to buy him some new Cowboy boots.  YAY!
Well have a wonderful Sunday :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment