5.03.2009

My Life List

I thought I would make a list of some things that I want to do in life.  It's always a good idea to put things to paper so you don't forget them :)

1.  Be a foster parent.
2.  Go somewhere on the European continent for my honeymoon.
3.  Be a bible study teacher again.
4.  Marry the man who actually makes me a better person.
5.  Be a teacher who makes a difference.
6.  Run in the St. Jude's Marathon
7.  Start an Up Til Dawn club at the high school I teach at.
8.  Raise kids who love the Lord.
9.  Become a member of my church.
10.  Learn the art of patience.
11.  Not be able to make it through the day without God.
12.  Give more than I receive.
13.  Learn how to be a valuable friend.
14.  Golf more :)
15.  Never forget the important things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment