5.05.2009

Coupons

I officially have purchased Summer Leigh's wedding shower invites!!! YAY! I was totally stressing about those because I know that I need to get started on them.  They aren't the ones I was originally thinking about because those ended up being a little pricey.  Instead, I found an invitation kit at Target and you print what you want them to say and then put the invitations together.  They are SO cute, they have little bows on them and everything :)  Now if I can just get her to sit down with me to make up an invite list... hmm...
I have always wanted to be the type of person that uses coupons.  I know this is really strange and Corny, but I just find that it is my duty before I become someones wife to know how to save money in the grocery store, etc.  In my efforts to learn how to be frugal, I have come across some wonderful blogs for frugal moms.  No I'm not a mom, but I would like to learn how not to spend $100 every time I go to the grocery store.  Ridiculous!  I am learning that clipping coupons is like a game!  Always exciting to save money!   
I also have an obsession for cookbooks.  I LOVE to cook and I love cooking for people.  Especially for Brad :)  So when my mom and I were at Barnes & Noble I couldn't resist, I had to buy some new cook books.  In one of them, every meal is $7 or less.  This is so exciting!  There's nothing I hate worse than when me and Brad decided we are going to cook at home one night in order to "save" money and then the grocery bill ends up being more expensive than a meal out!  As much as I like cooking at home, NOTHING beats going out to eat with Brad.  Nothing.  I love it.  I have told him that if we ever get married, we will still have to go out to eat at least once a week.  I just enjoy having him all to myself and eating some good food :)  Plus, no dishes! That's always good, even though Brad will always clean up when I cook.  What a good boyfriend I have!
Well now I am off to make up an invite list for the shower! Have a great night!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment