7.26.2009

It's been a While...

So it's been a LONG time since I have posted! Lets just say I got back into the swing of things pretty quick and my summer has been incredibly B-U-S-Y! I began the summer by moving into my new apartment at the Links. I love love love it! It is so cute and I love living out here with so many friends just a walk down the road. Not to mention, I'm a lot closer to Brad now which is always good :) I took 6 hours of Summer classes first session, and now I am in another 6 hours this session. This year is going to be really tough, but I'm graduating in MAY!!! I couldn't be more excited! I wasn't real thrilled about the whole idea of having to graduate a semester late, so many conversations and a little change in majors, and now I only have a year left and will "hopefully" start my masters program this next summer. I can't believe how fast these past years have gone by! So scary that soon I will no longer be considered a "college student". I finally got off of my crutches Mid-June! It was a great day!! I am still in Physical Therapy 2 days a week and am slowly getting better and more capable of doing things by myself. Walking is hard work! haha. I just had another doctor's appointment last week and he said that everything looks good but he wants me in therapy for another 3 months. Looks like my fall semester just got a little bit busier. As the Summer is winding down, I am so happy that Brad only has 2 weeks left of camp. Now don't get me wrong, I am so glad he went to camp as a counselor this summer, but I miss him so much when he is gone! I am also ready to have my man back at home to do "man things" for me. I told him the other day I already had him a list going... haha He was real thrilled about that. I am doing a Bible study right now called "Me, Myself and Lies" .. Seriously every girl should do this study. I am learning so much from it! Well, I'm gonna go now, I have some spanish flash cards to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment