3.03.2010

Way Back Wednesdays

So I need some excitement to my blog because I'm sure everyone gets sick of me talking about school all the time (since it consumes my life). So I'm beginning "Way Back Wednesdays" Here's my first:

This is my absolute bestest friend from Belmont, Amanda. We were randomly selected to be roommates our freshman year and hit it off immediately. Seriously, I don't know what I would have done without this girl in my life. She's amazing too, by the way. A one-of-a-kind heart of gold kind of girl. Oh and she's 5'11. And gorgeous if you can't tell! We used to always joke when we would walk around together because I was so short and she was so tall, but I felt pale in comparison to her :)
She's from VA Beach, and so the summer after our freshman year of college I took a little trip up to VA to visit my favorite beach bum! It was one of the BEST weeks of my life. She introduced me to so many amazing people, we hung out on the beach every day, shopped, attended Bible studies, stayed up until all hours of the night, and just caught each other up on our lives. At the end of the week, we drove down to Washington, D.C to visit my old hometown :) I LOVED being back in D.C. Wish I could have stayed for so much longer! The picture is of me and Amanda in front of the Reflection Pool, Summer 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment