3.15.2010

Today

Today started out in the best way possible because I discovered happy hour at Inta Juice. Smoothies are so my weakness, but I don't get them very often because they are so expensive! Not anymore though. Mine is only $2.78 each morning and thats with 2 supplements (I get energy boost and protein). I have always had a really bad problem of being nauseous in the mornings, and my mom heard that if you get a smoothie with protein in it, it works wonders! Let me tell you, it does! Plus, I'm not hungry nearly as early which is great! Oh and I just looked it up and my smoothie only has 125 calories in it! Woo hoo!

This morning was wonderful at school because I had time to get caught up on some schoolwork, plus chat with a couple of girlfriends :) LOVE that! Then I had lunch and met up with my best friend from high school Christi, and her little brother. Those two are so funny when you get them together because they are just alike. Plus, I practically grew up with Chad (Christi's little brother). It's crazy to me that he's a freshman in college now! I had lab this afternoon, and while lab is never fun, it's always great getting to talk to Chelsea, because she always cracks me up. Or maybe we crack each other up? haha!

I got in a REALLY good workout today! I love it when that happens! I'm trying to work my way up on the eliptical and right now I'm at 20 minutes. Pretty good for me.. haha. And I burned 285 calories today! Ok, I've mentioned calories a lot in this post and I'm seriously not one of those health freaks, but I have some odd fascination with numbers. It always makes me think twice about food choices. Like do I want to drink this coke since I would have to spend 10 minutes on the eliptical to burn it off? Plus I'm trying to loose 12 lbs to get back to the weight I was when I graduated high school. Ha, we'll see how that works when I'm stuck on the couch again post-surgery.

Well, now I'm supposed to start studying for my Physics test that's on Wednesday, but I'm sure I'll get distracted (as I was typing that last sentence I did in fact get distracted and ended up spending 30 minutes on the phone...ohhh I digress)

Ok, that's all! Have a lovely Monday night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment