3.09.2010

Funny

I can officially celebrate because the busiest two weeks of my life are over now! I'm so glad to be done with tests for now!!! The rest of this week is going to be soooo good.

So one of my things on my life list is to laugh every single day. That's not exactly hard for me mainly because I do so many stupid things that I laugh at myself very often. So I thought I would share with yall my recent experiences. Maybe you'll get a laugh too :)

This past weekend my roommate and I went to Tulsa, OK to a women's conference. Being the control freak that I am I wouldn't let Steph drive. So here we are zooming down the interstate singing to the music and enjoying the sunny weather when I start seeing signs for a toll booth. First of all, Steph and I panic because we seriously have no cash on us. After digging through the glove compartment we manage to find enough coins to pay our toll. Well, I've never actually driven through a toll booth before and I didn't realize that you had to get in a separate lane if you were paying the toll than if you had a Pike Pass. Yep, I didn't get in the right lane and here we go zooming past the toll booth. Oops. So I called my dad and he told me that they were going to come arrest me (I'm sure he got a big kick out of that), so all weekend long I was terrified that a cop was going to take me to jail for not paying my toll. Well on the way home, I DID get in the correct lane for the toll and I told the nice toll booth lady my story and she let me pay double so I wouldn't get a ticket! I'm sure my Dad will be happy about that :)

Story #2
Ok, I've NEVER had a real massage before. I've always wanted one, but could never justify spending the money. So, Steph and I are walking through the mall in Tulsa and she convinces me to get a massage from one of those creepy guys that stand in the middle of the mall and massage people (normally I would never do this, but I was feeling adventurous that night, ha). So we both get massages at the same time. Well all is going well and I'm thinking this feels pretty good. Suddenly, my guy's hands go south. Yes, he starts massaging my butt. I'm thinking to myself that this is really strange, but I've never had a massage before so I just thought that thats what they do. I mean it was in the middle of the mall! Afterwards, Steph asked me how I liked it and I told her that it was ok it just felt really weird having some guy massage my butt. She gave me a funny look and said they're not supposed to do that. We laughed for a good 10 minutes. So yea, I'll never get another massage in the mall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment