3.18.2010

T Minus 24 Hrs.

Well here we are... I can't believe how fast this semester is flying by. It's the day before my surgery and I can't help but realize how drastically different it is this time around. Last night, I went out with a bunch of friends to celebrate (yes celebrate) my surgery! Actually, we realized it would be the last time I could go out for a couple of weeks so we took advantage of the fact that it was St. Patty's day and had a blast! Anyone who knows me knows that I don't really drink a lot, so that's not why I enjoy going out. I just love seeing everyone and getting to hang out. I also LOVE meeting new people and you always meet the most random people on Dickson. Love it!
The nerves are starting to kick in and I'm trying not to think about tomorrow morning. My parents should be here any minute and we are going to go eat a last meal since I can't eat past 12. Haha! I'm sure it will be mexican!
Have a wonderful, safe, and fun Spring Break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment