3.22.2010

Nerves

I can't help but be amazed at how well my recovery is going this time! I can walk around without any pain, just some soreness around my ankle. My ankle is very bruised and a little swollen, and these stitches are driving me crazy! haha. I'm so ready to get them taken out (Next thurs). But other than that, everything is great!

I'm beginning to get nervous as Graduation is looming near. I'm in the process of applying for a teaching job (more on that later) and I find out next week if I got accepted into my master's program. I'm really REALLY nervous. They don't accept many Secondary Science teachers into the program (maybe 5?) and so it's pretty competitive. I know whatever happens, is all in God's plans, but I can't help but be a little antsy to just find out and figure out what the next year of my life is going to look like.

Well sorry this post is short and kind of boring! Love love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment