2.23.2010

Good News!

Oh. My. Goodness. Last week could not have been any crazier, in the midst of getting my portfolio together, I come down with strep throat and then a sinus infection. I so love my parents so very much, I couldn't have finished everything without their help. I think they are beginning to be happy that I go to school several hours away and can't come home for help on everything. My poor dad stayed up with me until 12 a.m working on it Sunday night and he had to get up at 4:30am. Let me tell you though, my portfolio is the BEST looking portfolio you will have ever seen. I am so proud of it! I love it when you put so many hours into something and come out with a finished product. Its so satisfying.

So I have been on pins and needles waiting on the Summer school schedule to come out so I can figure out if I can actually graduate. Let me tell you, God is sooooo good. They are offering all the classes I need and the times work just perfectly! I can't believe it! So now I just have to make sure I can get all the appropriate overrides and that my petition goes through and I am on my way to GRADUATE!!! Hallelujah! I never thought I would see the day!

Today, I'm not working in order to get some much needed rest, and work on my Thesis. I am just in awe of how perfect and good our Lord is. He is AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment