2.16.2010

A Beautiful Mess

I'm sorry but I'm so tired and stressed that all I can type is in fragments right now so here is what it on my mind in bulleted form.

  • I am so thankful for the wonderful friends that I have in my life. It's a huge blessing to have wonderful friends that you can count on through anything.
  • Is God good or what? I am constantly reminded every day just how loving our God truly is. I'm so thankful He pulled me back into His arms.
  • I love it when I see things coming together so perfectly that I know only God could orchestrate.
  • Who's ready for spring? ME!
  • I can't believe how different my life may be this time next year... I need to soak it all in while I can!
  • Is it just me or does time go by incredibly fast?
  • I miss my sisters. It's time for a trip home.
  • Speaking of, I'm fortunate enough to be able to go home for a super long weekend this weekend. It's going to be so nice even though it will be spent working on my portfolio.
  • I can't wait to be a teacher!
  • I should be studying for Physics right now.
  • Beth Moore's new book "So Long, Insecurity" = SO GOOD. Go buy it!
  • I love driving my mom's car. I'm trying to convince her to switch me. ha
  • I'm so grateful to have some really great guy friends in my life who will always give me honest and Godly truth.
  • I'm the person who NEVER skips class yet I have already skipped Philosophy three times this semester. That tells you how boring the class is.
  • I love my Dad!
Sorry if that list got a little long. I'm pretty scatterbrained tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment