2.24.2010

CELEBRATE!!!



Lets just say there IS a light at the end of the tunnel and it's the most beautiful light ever! This season of my life is coming to a close, and a beautiful season is beginning. Many times during the past year and a half I thought I was coming to a breaking point but God managed to get me through it and everything I've gone through has made me into the woman that I am today. I wouldn't take back any of the hard lessons because I know that I needed to learn them and God brought me through them. Let me say it again, God is so good!

So.... Get Ready....

I AM GRADUATING IN MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how big of a triumph this is for me!!! I will be the first person to tell you, NOTHING is impossible for God. Nothing.

God is still good, even when things seem so hard. Weeping may last for the night, but JOY comes in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment