12.04.2010

Over it

The nightmare that was last week is finally over.   I had an assessment package due last night at midnight.  I already had half of it completed and was just going to finish up the other half last night (Yes, it was due on a Friday night, ugh).  The last half was just a lot of excel work.  A LOT.  More than I had expected.  So I started working on it at 6pm and didn't finish until around 1 am.  Luckily, my teacher said it was fine that I turned it in an hour late.  The stress of last night reminded me why I'm glad I'm finished with undergraduate work.  That type of stress all the time was just too much for me.

Today my house needs some much needed TLC.  Since last week was such a nightmare, important duties such as running the dishwasher, taking out the trash, laundry, were ignored.  Hopefully later today I can do a Christmas post and show ya'll what the apartment looks like at Christmas time!

Have a wonderful Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment