12.06.2010

Cherish Every Moment

I stole these pictures from my sister's blog.  Check it out here.  She's hillarious.

So here's a Heely update :)

She went to visit Santa last Saturday.


She's so precious in her little play area.  She LOVES to look at herself.


We joke that we are going to have to get her Botox someday, she ALWAYS scrunches her little face up.

One of the few pictures that she actually looks like my sister.


She wasn't very happy with her Halloween outfit.


She looks so tiny in this picture.  I can't believe how big she's already getting, I just want her to stay little.


She's my world.  I love her so much, I can only imagine the love my sister must feel for her.  She's little, simple, pure.  I want to protect her from all the harsh things she's going to face in this world, protect her perfect innocence.  It's funny how a little baby can make you understand more the love our God has for us, and how much He wants to protect us.

No comments:

Post a Comment