12.08.2010

I believe.

I believe in turning off all electronics an hr before I go to sleep.

I believe there's nothing that family and good friends can't help you get through.

I believe that adulthood is way overrated.

I believe in using good make up, skin care, and OPI nail polish.

I believe that God always hears my cry and wipes every tear.

I believe that my future husband is out there still.

Sometimes, I believe in soul mates.

I believe that men become more difficult the older they get.

I believe in indulgence.

I believe that nothing ever feels as good as pulling into the driveway of your childhood home.

I believe that no matter how many times my mom teaches me how to cook something, it will never taste as good as hers.

I believe in sweet tea, good wine, and a strong margarita.

I believe that bubble baths cure all matters of the heart.

I believe that God speaks to me through music.

I believe in joy.

I believe in our generation.

I believe that you can never have too many friends, purses, or shoes, but some only stay for certain seasons.

I believe that young love is the purest kind, college love is the most passionate, and adulthood love is the truest.

I believe that at the end of the day, you have to give everything up to God.

I believe in happiness, hope, and love.

Yes, I still believe in love.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment