12.11.2010

Mojitos with The Wave

Last night was my Christmas party for my MAT cohort.  We're a pretty tight group so when you get all of us together, there's bound to be a lot of laughter, add in Dr. Wavering (the MAT program head) and Mrs. Hewitt (another one of our teachers), lots of margaritas, and well... lets just say I've never drank with my professors before but it was way too much fun!  You see Dr. Wavering, better known as "The Wave" by all of his students, is funny in a dry sense of humor, he never intends to be funny kinds of way.  But he is,  hilarious. It was great to get to catch up with everyone outside of class, and celebrate our masters program being over half-way done!  Woo hoo!!!

After leaving Mojitos, I stopped by Ben's house (Tressa's Boyfriend) because several friends were over there.  We decided to play catch phrase.  I love that game! Soooo funn.... I was laughing because it's so funny the different ways guys and girls communicate.  When a guy is describing something, he is very matter of fact.  Whenever it was us girls' turn, we would describe things in relationship to each other.  And of course we could never just use a couple of words to describe something!  It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment