6.18.2010

My Beauty Product Musts!

Everyone who knows me knows that I am a product junky!  The one thing that I spend a lot of money on is hair/skin/nails products.  I truly believe I can tell a difference when I am using good quality products!

So here are the top tools & products that I couldn't live without!

This is the Clarisonic Skin Care brush.  It's pretty pricey, but I finally broke down and bought one several months ago and I love it!  This brush makes sure my face is nice and clean and all of my products absorb much better.  It's definitely worth it's price.



I have become addicted to something I never thought I would like:  Facials.  They have dramatically improved my skin and Mary Linda at Glo is incredible.  To help keep my skin looking healthy in between facials she recommended that I use the Pomegranate masks by Murad.  I love them!  They are fairly cheap too (6 for $22.50).  You use one, once a week.  It makes your skin feel so healthy and clean.


I love Redken hair products, especially their blonde line of shampoos and conditioners.  My hair tends to get a bit brassy in between coloring, so I have their deep conditioner that removes all of the brassiness.  Plus these smell great!


I absolutely could not live without my Chi Turbo.  I can do so much with my hair with this thing and it has adjustable settings so you don't fry your hair.   I've had it for almost 3 years and it hasn't broken on me yet... That's a record!



I'm definitely not hairspray shy and Bed Head Hard Head hairspray does the trick for me!  It provides enough hold to all my styles yet isn't hard to wash out.  I have used this hairspray since I was in Junior High and don't plan on switching anytime soon!



Finally, I love me some OPI nail polish.  My mom has always used OPI and one of the first things we did the summer before I left for college was to build my own collection of OPI nail polish.  Now a trip to the mall isn't complete without a stop in Trade Secret to buy the newest color.  Although I am also quite fond of the colors ESSIE nail polish provides, OPI will always be my first love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment