6.21.2010

Monday Funday....

To say that yoga kicked my butt tonight would be the understatement of the year.  I've never taken it on Monday nights before and so I had a different instructor, who proceeded to do close to 50 minutes of standing poses.  Oh.  My.  Gosh.  My legs feel like jelly, and my bad ankle is screaming at me right now.  And of course I can't just sit down when my leg starts to hurt but I tell myself I need to "work through the pain".  Yea... stupid idea Jennifer.  I have never been more ready for a yoga class to be over with as I was tonight.  Miserable.  Yet completely addicting at the same time.  Yes, I will be back on Wednesday to torture myself some more.


This is my Yoga teacher.  She's incredible!  Maybe that can give you an idea of how intense tonight's class was...  Maybe one day I'll be that good (Wishful thinking..ha)

One thing that I do enjoy about yoga is the opportunity to only focus on the positive and release the negative energy into the yoga mat.  Haha I know I sound pretty crazy right now, but sometime you should try it.  It really brings everything about your day into perspective.

I'll leave ya'll with this quote, it's one of my all time favorites by the always classy Audrey Hepburn:

No comments:

Post a Comment