3.07.2011

Sometimes It's not the light at the end of the tunnel, but the train.

Probably the greatest thing my professor has ever said.  And true.  Oh so true.

The train is steadily approaching.  By now, most are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in their college career.  The thing I have forgotten is that I'm no longer in my college career, but instead in graduate school.  The last few weeks of class are not punctuated by parties, celebrations, and walks down memory lane.  Instead, my last few weeks are plagued by job applications, research, my comprehensive final interview, interviews for jobs, and oh.... teaching full time.

My anxiety levels have increased.  I think I need to follow in the footsteps of a friend and obtain a prescription for Xanax.

No comments:

Post a Comment