3.23.2011

The Reading List

I've always prided myself in the fact that I'm an avid reader.  I feel like it makes me more culturally relevant or something.... In reality though, it probably doesn't, but I can dream right?

Here's the latest reading list...


I've probably had this on a list before, because truth is I've been trying to read it for the past month.  I'm intrigued by Middle Eastern culture, and I love reading books written by authors who grew up in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.  I'm reading this book for my multicultural class, and so far it's really good.  


I read a review of this book in a magazine recently and thought it sounded like a quick easy, pick me up, read.  It's about a group of 4 girlfriends who met in college.  The girls are all extremely different, and the book chronicles their lives through and after college in an age where we can all be "anything we want" and have troubles making decisions with so many opportunities.  Sounds perfect.


Of course I had to include the newest Karen Kingsbury book.  It came out today, and like a true fan I went out to the bookstore and bought one.  Can't wait to read it!




No comments:

Post a Comment