3.06.2011

Love Me

I had a conversation with a friend several weeks ago about the fact that guys always try to change me.  It's true...

So if you really love me, you'll love...

The fact that I'm fiercly independent, and you'll give me room to fly.

That I change my life goals every, umm... 20 minutes.  You'll be ok with that.

I can cook, but I'd really rather go out to eat.

I can't bake anything.  Not even pre-made cookies.

I'm close to my family and still lean on them for advice.

My sister's my best friend, and most Saturdays will be devoted to her.  You'll find a hobby you like.

I go to bed really early.

I've never been much of a partier, but I'll love being by your side.

I won't watch a movie unless I like it.  I'll fall asleep in every guy movie.  I'm sorry.

I'll never be a cookie cuter wife.

Yes, my closest friends are the same best friends I had in high school.  That's ok.

I'll talk about everything with them.  Including you.

I'll talk about marriage, but really it scares me to death.

Kids too.

I need conveniences, so please don't make me live in the middle of nowhere.

I take a bubble bath every night.

Church is important to me.  So is prayer.  It will be to you too.

Music is the soundtrack to life, you'll have as weird of a collection of music as I do.



And you...

You'll be smart because you've experienced a lot.  Not because you were the top of your class.

You'll force me out of my comfort zone.

You'll love my family.

You'll have the same ideas about marriage and kids, but you'll be more realistic than me.

You'll always put gas in my car, because it's what my dad does.

The same goes with washing it.

but most importantly, You'll adore me.  Because that's all any girl wants... to be adored.



No comments:

Post a Comment