About the Blog
This is looking to be a 2 post kind of night because I have a lot on my mind. But for now (since I'm supposed to be working on homework) I'll just post this cute email my sister sent me.
1. Nothing is worse than that moment during an argument
when you realize you
2. I keep some people
s phone numbers in my phone just
so I know not to answer when they call.
3. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m
trying to finish a text.
4. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty
sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
5. There is a great need for sarcasm font.
6. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian
I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation,
I always hate cyclists.
7. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
8. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each
hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
9. I totally take back all those times I didn
t want to nap
when I was younger.
10. Was learning cursive really necessary?
11. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will
never wash this ever.
12. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of
cars teams up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front.
Stay strong, brothers!
13. While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road
and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
14. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told
you how the person died.
15. I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get
in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.
16. Bad decisions make good stories.
17. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and
then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
18. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a
moment at work when you
ve made up your mind that you
just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)