11.17.2009

Random

This post will probably be about several things.

To begin, I went to a baby shower this weekend for one of my best friends from high school. She is currently 8 months pregnant, and looks gorgeous. It probably has something to do with the fact that I think all pregnant women are cute. It's crazy to think that I am already at this point in my life... While I definitaley can't wait to be a wife and mom, part of me still feels way young. But I'm sure Summer will be a great mommy to Miss Greenlee Elizabeth, and I'm so proud of how she has handled some difficult circumstances.

If you know my sister, you would know that for the majority of her teenage-adult years she has been sick. We have never been able to find a cause, but she has the health of about an 80 year old woman. She has probably the worst immune system ever. But here lately she has just been getting sicker and sicker. A few weeks ago she had strep throat. Then bronchitis. Now she has pneumonia. It scares me because my sister IS my other half. I don't like her being sick all the time :(

Speaking of my sister though, some how she always dates guys who completely spoil her and its not fair. Just today, her boyfriend, Nathan, surprised her with midnight showing tickets to New Moon. He's always doing things like that for her. It makes me happy (and a tad jealous :) )

This is all I feel like writing right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment