11.08.2009

Just Breathe

I have a confession to make. Sometimes I have to remind myself to breath. I catch myself holding my breath a lot. I guess its pretty symbolic to how my life has been lately. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells waiting for the next bad thing to happen. God must think I can handle a lot, because He's thrown a lot at me this past year. But I have a secret. I'm not that strong. In fact, the only strength I have is what God has given me. I have been mad and angry, frustrated, and sad. Very sad. But I have been completely humbled. I have been learning that God will take anything in your life that takes presence over Him. That's the hardest thing to do though because anything can become something that you seek to comfort you rather than turning to Him. I keep thinking about words from a song, "A time of jubilee is coming" It's definitely coming. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment