11.22.2009

It's that time of Year

My favorite time of the year is here. It's Christmas time! I just LOVE this season. Everything about it makes me smile, the smell, good food (told ya I'm a food junkie), wonderful times with friends, peppermint white chocolate mochas, Christmas music.... the list goes on. Everything is just wonderful this time of year!

I'm super excited because Tress is going on the Tour of Homes with me in a few weeks. I'm really excited to see what the Fayetteville one is like--I'm sure it's WAY better than the Cabot Tour of Homes. I like to just walk around the homes and Dream about what my perfect fantasy house would be like. Haha, I'm a nerd I know!

I'm very much looking forward to Thanksgiving break. Even though I have a million things to do on my 3 days off, it's always nice to do those things from the comfort of my parent's home in Cabot.

This is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment