10.28.2009

Bits and Pieces

I figured while I had about 15 minutes of spare time I would take a second and write a new post on here since it's been a while :)

I don't feel like forming complete sentences and paragraphs so here are some fragments of my crazy busy life!

My life has been absolutely crazy here lately. But God is good even in the craziness! I am realizing more and more that God is in control and even at the end of a long, hard day His love is still all I need.

I absolutely hate pumping gas and inevitably that always leads to me waiting until the last possible minute to get gas. I drove around all last night with my gas tank open. This is why I shouldn't get gas.

I had a stomach virus a couple of weeks ago. Now my roommate has one. I like to think I do a good job at cleaning our apartment... Evidently not.

Well it looks like I might not be graduating in May after all.

I'm so tired I have a hard time thinking coherently.

I am going home this weekend and couldn't be more excited. This trip is coming at the perfect time.

For those of you who like a good push, you should read crazy love. It has really been challenging me.

I went to New Heights this last Sunday and really really loved it. I wish I could make it every Sunday....

I baked something in the oven this morning and didn't burn it. Success!


No comments:

Post a Comment