10.15.2009



Don't you just hate those tests where you study your butt off knowing that the test is still going to be impossibly hard? Yea, I had one of those today. It really sucked. I'm just glad it's over with. I'll be so glad when this class is over at the end of the semester. I love the class, I just hate the tests.
On another note, I am really excited for tomorrow because I am going to start my shadowing at Elkins High School. I'm looking forward to being in a classroom and seeing how the teacher does things. I am loving my teaching classes that I have right now which further proves to me that teaching is definitly the career choice for me!

Well I am so happy that fall is finally here! Since it's my favorite season, I figured I'd post some pictures of Arkansas in fall. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment