10.07.2009

Blessings

It's so easy to get caught up in my own life and forget how ridiculously blessed I am. My life is not easy, by any means, but God has blessed me in so many ways and I forget that all of the time! It's easy to get consumed in my own problems and forget that there are a hundreds of people who are put in way more difficult situations that I am. I don't always understand God's plan, but I know that He does things for a reason.
Right now, I am having such a difficult time understanding why God takes people out of our lives. I know He has a purpose for everything, but it's hard to explain that to someone who is hurting. OR when I'm hurting...

Ok enough of that.

I am so so soooo happy that it's finally fall! The weather is absolutely gorgeous and I have so loved getting to put out all my fall decorations :)
This is a short post today, I need to get ready to go love on some little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment