2.03.2011

Snow, Snow Go Away


We have been out of school for 3 days, and tomorrow has been canceled as well...   Don't get me wrong, I love a good snow day, or two.  But FOUR days cooped up in my little apartment, is not good for my well being.  My mom and sister keep calling me to make sure I'm still mentally sane.




I am, for now.



BUT... if we get anymore snow I just might have to cry.  Seriously.  I don't live in Alaska for a reason.  I love my mild winters graced by a few "light" snow falls.



And they're calling for more snow.



I'm supposed to be heading to Central, AR on Monday evening for some quality time with family while I'm on my "work week" from that MAT.  If anything prevents me from doing that, I will NOT be a happy girl.



So... Snow, Snow Go Away.


No comments:

Post a Comment