1.14.2010

Normal

I have come to realize that I have some things about me that I always thought were normal, that in fact are not.

  • I shave my legs EVERY SINGLE DAY. Every day. Period. Unless I am really sick, my legs are always shaved. I always thought this was normal. This is how all of the women in my family are. Evidently this is not normal though, many of my friends only shave their legs once a week. Gross.
  • I go to bed really early. Like by 11pm. Even though I am a college student and should be staying up until the wee hours of the morning, I just need my sleep.
  • I pick out my outfit for the next day, the night before. If I don't, I'm super rushed in the morning.
  • It's very rare for me to eat a sandwich. I just don't like them. I would much rather have something hot to eat than a cold sandwich.
  • I love school. I love going to class and learning new things that I didn't know before and I love the feeling of accomplishment after I've done really well on a test.
  • If I am eating with someone, I would much rather go out to eat than cook at home. I love to cook, but I love going out to eat so much more. It's way more relaxing, and no mess to clean up afterwards!
  • I take a bubble bath every single night. It's the only thing that I do that is relaxing.
  • I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I love the smell of it
  • I have no idea what my natural hair color is.

No comments:

Post a Comment