1. Go cow tipping.
Ironically this is the first thing I think of.
2. Go camping in the middle of the forest.
3. Shoot a perfect free throw.
4. Complete a marathon.
5. Go on a vacation by myself.
6. Drive to California.
7. Go to San Antonio.
8. Vacation in Greece.
9. Take a photography class.
10. Buy a Nikon D40 camera.
11. Teach a little kids Sunday School class.
12. Adopt a child.
13. Learn how to use a lighter, a real one.
14. Learn how to shoot a gun. A real gun, the ones that kill people.
15. Fall in love. The everlasting kind of love.
16. Learn Yoga.
17. Laugh every single day.
18. Give a complete random person $100
19. Work in a soup kitchen on Thanksgiving.
20. Go to New York.
21. Meet Karen Kingsbury.
22. Make a difference in someone's life.
23. Ace a ridiculously hard class.
24. Overcome incredible obsticles.
25. Get the metal taken out of my leg.
26. Buy a dog.
27. Learn how to bake at least one thing really well.
28. Buy a subscription to every magazine that I read.
29. Memorize one new bible verse every week for a year.
30. Learn how to play chords.