5.30.2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial day always holds a special day in my heart as I think about my Dad and all the other veterans, and men and women serving our country both here and overseas. Your sacrifice, commitment, and service to our country does not go unnoticed. Our freedom and safety are all because of the selfless acts of service of our men and women in the Armed Forces, and their families.
I arrived back at small town Arkansas just in time to spend yesterday with this little cutie. We had a yummy lunch @ Cantina and spent the afternoon being lazy... Well, kind of. I had to finish organizing my closet to accompany all the stuff that came back home with me.
Today was spent furniture shopping with mi Madre, and another yummy lunch @ YaYa's. Needless to say, I'm missing my gym :)
Now we are on to watching movies, doing our nails, and waiting on Dad to return from his day of golfing up in HSV.
How was your memorial day?





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment