5.17.2011

5 Things



1.  4.0 = Perfect end to my graduate career!

2.  I signed the papers on my dream condo this past weekend!  More details to come at a later time.... I can't wait to move in!

3.  I can't say enough how much I love my church, Crosschurch.  Both pastors at both campuses are incredible.  I've recently returned to the Pinnacle Hills campus since I will soon be living there, and last Sunday Dr. Floyd literally blew me away with his sermon.  Watch it here (Getting things in order with church leadership).  It's so refreshing to hear a Pastor who isn't afraid to step on toes in order to speak from the Bible, in a culture that is so driven to just "do what feels right".  


4. I'm in the process of shopping for new dining room furniture.  While I'm sure I can't afford what's in this picture, I would dye to have a dining room that looked like this!  It's colorful and eclectic, and screams me!

5.  My mom instilled a love of reading in me at a young age.  I'm always reading something.  As a result, I have hundreds and hundreds of books stored in boxes, bookcases, and all over my parents' home.  This weekend my goal is to sort through them and decide which will go in my classroom library and which will become decorations at my new place.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment