10.10.2010

Sunday



Sunday is my favorite day of the week.

My guy works in the world of retail, and as most know, those hours aren't always the greatest.  He typically works late nights and weekends and this sometimes makes seeing each other difficult because I work Mon-Fri 7:30-4ish.  But one of the things that amazes me the most about him is that I never have to ask for his attention.  I am his top priority, and I love it.  haha.

So back to Sundays.

My guy knows that I love Sundays, but in the beginning of our relationship he always had to work on Sundays.  Recently he told me that he switched his schedule so he would always have Sundays off and they would be my day.  Oh.... how I loved this.

No guy has ever done that before for me and it makes me feel so special.

So I love Sundays because they are "our" days.  We go to church, go to lunch, and then just do whatever.  All day.  It's absolutely wonderful.

And yes, we are still waiting on this little bundle of joy to make her appearance....

I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment