10.27.2010

Poor Little Heely

Poor baby Heely has a fractured collar bone.

I know... it's the saddest,  most pathetic thing ever. Like I mentioned before, my sister had to have an emergency c-section.  Baby Heely was stuck in the birth canal and in order to get her out, one nurse had to sit on my sisters chest, and another had to push baby girl out in the other direction.  Somewhere along the way her little collar bone was fractured.

I take comfort in knowing that babies can't feel as much as we can, but still... Poor Little Thing.  She screams every time we try to change her clothes.   The doctor said she'll be good as new in a few weeks, and until then we will just need to be extra cautious with her little arm.  So pray for a speedy recovery for our sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment