10.25.2010

Heelyn Elyse Hanks

My precious baby niece arrived into this big world on Friday, October 22nd,2010 at 9:02 p.m.  She weighed 8 lbs 2 oz (exactly how much I weighed!) and was 21 1/2 inches long.  She's absolutely perfect.


My poor sister was in labor since 7:30 that morning and pushed for 3 1/2 hours determined to have her naturally.  She ended up having to have an emergency c-section.  We are just thankful they are both ok, happy, and healthy!


Very proud Grandma!

I'm so completely in love with her already.  She's precious and absolutely beautiful.  I love that she has my nose too, of all things!


Her poor little head is slight cone-shaped due to being in the birth canal for so slow.  You can't see but she has very strawberry blonde hair.  So.  Cute.


Right now baby and mom are doing wonderful.  They were released from the hospital today and Kyle, Shannon, and Heelyn are staying with my parents while Shannon finishes recovering.  My mom is thrilled to have a full week to spend loving on her grandbaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment