4.30.2011

What I'm Reading (Blogwise)

Don't you just love a good blog?  I do.  I'm one of those nosey people who insist upon knowing what's going on in other people's lives.  I find other's life stories fascinating!

So I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite blogs!

Top of my list of course is my roommate, Tressa over @ This & That.  She frequently posts about the craziness that is her/our lives and she's hilarious.  Rarely does she ever edit her posts, which makes them all the more funnier!

Then, of course you have to stop @ Riffraff.  Take a peek at this fabulous little boutique right in the heart of Fayetteville, and if you find something you like, hop on to facebook and just tell them to run your credit card!  Internet shopping made so easy, and you've got to get it fast because they literally run out of every piece of clothing the day it comes in!

Beth Moore has always been my favorite Bible study leader, and of course they have a blog over @ Living Proof Ministries.  She not only posts spiritually relevant topics, but pictures of her family frequent it often.  Her daughters also post on there.  So fun!

In the mood for some style advice?  Look no further than Emily @ Cupcakes & Cashmere.  She combines my two loves--Fashion & Food into daily inspiration for all.

For all you photography buffs, Benfield Photography takes the most incredible pictures of all things L-O-V-E.  I loved them long before they became my best friend Ashley's wedding photographers, and after meeting them for her sessions I am now obsessed.  It doesn't hurt that Meredith is insanely gorgeous, AND they attend my church!

Do you ever feel as though people only post their blog to paint this perfect picture of their lives?  Don't you kind of wanna not like those people??  Well, venture over the The SlaughterHouse Rules and Ang always keeps it real on Keepin' It Real Thursdays where she tells you about the embarrassing, gross, and just plain crazy things that happen to her family.  She's hilarious ya'll and reminds me that we all take life way too seriously!

Finally, how could I be a NWA girl and not mention Kelly @ Kelly's Corner.  Not quite sure how I stumbled across her, but she's the sweetest, most genuine person I've met (or not met...haha oh blogs).  Not to mention she has two adorable kids that she always posts pictures of.  Kelly's pretty famous in the blog world :)

Hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment