4.29.2011

Wye Mountain

A couple of months ago we took a trip to Wye Mountain to see the daffadoils and take a few pictures of Miss Heelyn. For those who have never been to Wye Mountain before, it's a little place located outside of West Little Rock and for a few weeks each year they have fields of daffadoils that are in bloom. It's absolutely gorgeous.

I stole these pictures from my sister's camera, and edited them. Her Nikon takes WAY better pictures than my little digital camera. I guess you have to invest in a good camera when you have kids :)

My beautiful sister, Kyle, and Miss Heelyn who would not cooperate for the camera at this moment. The sun was a little bright for her.

Next year, if you're in town during the 2nd and 3rd weeks on March, you should head on up to Wye Mountain and see the scenery for yourself!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment