9.11.2010

Presenting... Mr. & Mrs. Ian Walton

Last weekend, one of my very best friends was married!  It was a bittersweet weekend full of lots of emotions.  I've known Ash since we were 6 years old and have been through literally everything with her.  I absolutely ADORE Ian and I'm so glad she found the man who can make all her dreams come true.  Most importantly, he adores her!  Nothing is better than knowing that your friends are truly happy.  Lots more posts will come on Ashley's Rehearsal Dinner & Reception, it was truly a weekend to remember!  For now... I'll let yall enjoy some photos of her beautiful wedding day.  Ashley was gorgeous!

Now I have to give credit where credit is due....  the wonderful photographers at Benfield Photography took all of Ash's photos and they turned out great!  I would definitely recommend them to anyone (hopefully myself someday, haha).  Check them out HERE.








My goodness, isn't Ashley just beautiful?  

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment