8.02.2010

I get by with a little help from my friends...

Let me just begin by saying that I have the greatest friends ever.  Seriously, I am so lucky to be blessed with an amazing group of girlfriends.  I have some pretty incredible college friends too, but the ones I'm talking about are the girls that I have GROWN UP with.  They were there for first kisses, first loves, every. single. pageant, moving off to college, moving home, and everything in between and still yet to come.  We've definitely had our fights, but in the end we will always remain friends.  I am so proud to say that while many friends grow up and grow apart, we are all closer now than ever.


We've been friends for over 10 years...



This is what most times look like between us...



One of us is married with a baby, one of us is soon to be married (in a month), one of us just got her first "big girl job"



There's no way I could live without these...



Love them more than life!


No comments:

Post a Comment